May 2013 Board of Director’s meeting
Meeting started by jason
- Meeting chairs are: jason, tyrope, irishlluv
- Present in meeting: Jason, Kelly, Elaine, Dimitri, Emmi, and Savannah
Approval of the Agenda
- Agreed: Agenda Approved
Review of previous Minutes
- April, 2013 Board Meeting | Nerdfighteria Network
- Agreed: The Minutes are fine from last meeting.
First draft of OP Guidelines. (Emmi & Tyrope)
- OP Guidelines Draft 1.2 – Pastebin.com
- Agreed: OP guidelines v1.3 approved for posting.
- Action: Jason integrate the OP Guidelines onto the new website design.
Discussion: BOD Bylaws (Jason & irishlluv)
- ByLaws are to be (re)read and commented on this month, will come back to it for a final vote next meeting.
Discussion and Vote: New ToS draft (Embolalia)
- Edward is currently not available.
- Action: to all, read and comment on bylaws and ToS clarification draft.
Follow-Up: Submissions of BOD bios to Tyrope? (Tyrope)
- Action: Corrine write her bio page.
- Action: Sacha write her bio page.
- Action: irishlluv write her bio page.
Follow-Up: Submissions for channel descriptions (Tyrope)
- Channel Descriptions – Pastebin.com
- ToS draft – clarify official channel
- Definition of ‘official’ channels needs redefining.
Follow-Up: Request for radio music (Tyrope)
- Email – Pastebin.com
- Action: irishlluv to write an email for DFTBA records.
- A new email to Lindsey Stirling and Nice Peter/Epic Lloyd has been sent.
Follow-Up: Radio podcasts and programming (Tyrope)
- Action: Jason and ScathachWarrior – Survey for interest on the radio and generate more interest.
Follow-Up: Blogging (Jason)
- Agreed: Blogging idea will be tabled until the Radio is up and running properly.
Follow-Up: Website design (Jason)
- Agreed: Jason – Begin porting template to wordpress theme
- Agreed: Jason to Get valid SSL certificates for ALL servers.
- There are no open suggestions or proposals
- Robert’s Rules Of Order | Quick Reference
- Action: to all, read above link
- Action: irishlluv to post meeting minutes on the website.
- Next meeting: June 1st 19:00Z