We currently are only accepting EU-based or Asia-based servers. South America or Oceania servers are also acceptable.
If you have a server which you wish to link to the network, please join #help on IRC, in addition please make sure the server (VPS or Dedicated) has these specifications, MINIMUM:
- 512MB RAM (1GB recommended)
- CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu, Debian, … Operating System (We do not accept Windows/OS-X servers)
- 10MB/s or faster up & down connection
- While we do not require root access, we do require sftp and ssh access.
- The following ports accessible by all incoming and outbound connections on at least 1 public IPv4 address: 10000, 6667, 6668, 6669, 7000, 7029, 6697.
- Must be able to open at least 15,000 concurrent connections (file descriptors), so per-user and system-wide descriptor limits must be high enough to accommodate this. Suggested values are at least 15,000 for the user account and 25,000 system wide.