Providing you and your selected vhost meet certain requirements, you can have a vhost. These requirements and regulations are:
- Your nickname must have been registered for at least 7 days.
- If you abuse your vHost (e.g. use it to evade a channel ban) it will be removed, you will be banned from the network and, on your return, you shall not be permitted to have a vHost again.
- You may only change your vHost every (1) month
- Displayed fees are in USD (United States Dollars), and are an annually (manually) recurring payment.
- When your vHost is activated, your nickname will be set to not expire.
|donator.dftba.net||$1||no special requirements.|
|Personal, custom||$5||vHost must not be a valid domain|
|Personal, domain||domain ownership must be proved via DNS or code on homepage.|
|Bulk, custom||$10||Group must use the Nerdfighteria Network IRC as a ‘homebase’, vHost must not be a valid domain|
|Bulk, domain||Group must use the Nerdfighteria Network IRC as a ‘homebase’, domain ownership must be proved via DNS or code on homepage.|
|*.dftba.net, personal||$25||Domain must not be a valid subdomain of dftba.net OR subdomain must be owned by registrar.|
|*.dftba.net, bulk||Domain must be a valid subdomain owned and used by the group that registers the vHost.|
For all custom vHosts, after donation, you must visit #help on the IRC to validate your domain.
All donations to Nerdfighteria Network are NON REFUNDABLE. If you purchase a vHost that is not valid, you may be defaulted to donator.dftba.net.
If you meet these requirements and would like a vHost, come and see us in #help on irc.dftba.net.